close
Queen Camilla said King Charles is doing ‘fine’ ahead of his treatment for an enlarged prostate.
King Charles has been admitted to hospital where he will undergo treatment for an enlarged prostate, Buckingham Palace said Friday.
Charles, 75, was transported on Friday to the London Clinic private hospital, where he will undergo the procedure, the BBC reported.
It is not immediately clear how long he will remain in the hospital.
The London Clinic private hospital is the same facility where Charles’ daughter-in-law, Catherine, the Princess of Wales, was admitted for planned abdominal surgery last week.
KING CHARLES, KATE MIDDLETON’S HEALTH WOES EXPOSE HOLLYWOOD INFLUENCE ON MONARCHY: EXPERT
Buckingham Palace said on Friday that King Charles, 75, has been admitted to the London Clinic private hospital to undergo treatment for his enlarged prostate. (Dan Kitwood/Getty Images)
According to the BBC, the king visited Catherine in the hospital on Friday morning before his own scheduled treatment.
Buckingham Palace initially announced the “corrective procedure” for his enlarged prostate last week.
IN TODAY’S NEWSLETTER: - Fighter pilots take directions from AI in Pentagon's groundbreaking test- Google…
Phishing scams are getting smarter, and one of the latest tricks involves fake DocuSign emails…
Data breaches are no longer just a problem for the tech industry. They've become a…
Nearly 60 years ago, Mary Kay Ash was turned away by a car salesman who…
Most modern Windows PCs rely on Microsoft Defender as their first line of defense against…
We're conditioned to think our email address is harmless. Most of us think it's just…