close
Ashly Guardino, from Lake Elsinore, California, was shocked to find that a man had been living under her home for approximately three months. (Credit: Ashly Guardino)
A California man was attacked by a machete-weilding suspect in West Hollywood, California, on Saturday afternoon, Fox News Digital has learned.
The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that a 25-year-old man was attacked at approximately 1 p.m. local time at the intersection of Romaine Street and Highland Avenue.
LOUISIANA POLICE CAPTURE SUSPECT IN MURDER, ASSAULT OF 11-YEAR-OLD TEXAS GIRL
The Hollywood sign in California. The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed with Fox News Digital that a 25-year-old was injured in a West Hollywood machete attack. (Fox News Photo/Joshua Comins, File)
Police said that the victim was attacked with a machete and was injured with chest lacerations. Authorities confirmed that he was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
First responders said that police are on the scene investigating the incident, and that the suspect fled the scene.
Sarah Rumpf-Whitten is a writer on the breaking news team for Fox News Digital. You can reach her on Twitter at @s_rumpfwhitten.
Elon Musk has shared a new, alarming video on social media that paints a world…
Cybersecurity has been reshaped by the rapid rise of advanced artificial intelligence tools, and recent…
Apple added a new Sleep Score feature that gives you a single number to sum…
Losing your phone can leave you in panic mode, especially when the battery dies. The…
IN TODAY’S NEWSLETTER: - How to stop Google AI from scanning your Gmail- IRS to…
Passwords play a huge role in how you stay safe online. They protect your accounts,…