Video LoadingVideo UnavailableClick to playTap to playThe video will auto-play soon8CancelPlay now
Celeb obsessed? Get a daily dose of showbiz gossip direct to your inbox
Invalid EmailSomething went wrong, please try again later.Sign upWhen you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Your information will be used in accordance with ourPrivacy Notice.Thank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow meSee ourprivacy notice
Kim Kardashian has been forced to take legal action after a man sent Plan B pills and an engagement ring to her LA home.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, 40, has filed a restraining order against the man who repeatedly turned up at her Calabasas mansion and then proceeded to send the package containing the ring and the morning-after pills.
On Wednesday, the reality TV superstar filed documents against Nicholas Costanza, TMZ reports.
The files state that Kim insists Costanza has shown up to her property a number of times already this year – including once in February, and then last month, he reappeared.
The mother-of-four, who has recently filed for divorce from husband Kanye West, also claimed that the man in question turned up to her gated community and told her security guards that he was there to pick Kim up for dinner.
Kim Kardashian has been forced to take legal action after a man sent Plan B pills and an engagement ring to her LA home
Scott Disick splashes over £40k on another lavish present for Amelia Hamlin's birthday
Elsewhere, TMZ reports that Costanza has also been ‘obsessing’ over Kim on social media.
The die-hard fan has reportedly been posting images of a fake marriage cert, claiming he and Kim tied the knot.
In other messages, he is believed to have alluded to the reality TV star waiting for her ‘knight in shining armor’.
"I do not know how long he has been stalking me or attempting to come to my home, but I have no relationship with him and have never met or communicated with him," Kim allegedly said in her restraining order request, according to the outlet.
A judge agreed with Kim's concerns and granted the temporary restraining order
(Image: FOX Image Collection)
"I have no desire to communicate with him or meet him.
“There is absolutely no reason or legitimate purpose for him to be contacting me or coming to my home."
In the courts, a judge agreed with Kim's concerns and granted the temporary restraining order.
Costanza will now have to stay at least 100 yards away and refrain from any contact with the reality star.
The stalker turned up to Kim's house on several occasions
The 40-year-old claimed that she was worried her stalker would harm her or her four kids, North, 7, Saint, 5, Chicago, 3, or Psalm, 2.
It’s not the first time Kim has had to seek legal action after fans became obsessed with her.
Back in March, Kim's home was invaded by a 24-year-old man who claimed she was his wife.
Kim claimed that she was worried her stalker would harm her or her four kids, North, 7, Saint, 5, Chicago, 3, or Psalm, 2
Kourtney Kardashian glitters in see-through gold mesh dress amid engagement rumours
According to TMZ security was able to stop the man before he approached the $60 million mansion.
Eventually the Sheriff cited him for trespassing and he was released.
The Mirror has reached out to Kim’s representatives for comment on this story.