CRISTIANO RONALDO has taken 28 free-kicks for Juventus… and missed every, single one of them.
The Portuguese legend, 34, has always been horrifically wayward with his free-kicks – but the occasional world-class strike has left fans with a short-term memory.
Maybe let someone else have a go? pic.twitter.com/5HY7THPa9u
— FourFourTwo (@FourFourTwo) October 25, 2019
Think that last-gasp wonderstrike against Spain at the 2018 World Cup in Russia…
But Ronaldo has now missed, badly, on all 28 of his free-kicks since joining the Serie A champions.
In fact, most of his set-piece efforts – after going through his painful pre-strike routine, hiking up his shorts and posing dramatically – simply trundle into the wall.
FourFourTwo posted a video compilation showing all 28 of his Juventus misses – and it's an absolute riot.
The near-two-minute clip was captioned: "Maybe let someone else have a go?"
The likes of Paulo Dybala and Miralem Pjanic both have a sweet set-piece on them – and the Argentine scored a long-range beauty in the Champions League midweek to prove it.
As the Juve squad bicker over who should be taking the next one, let's run through how each of the 28 free-kicks unfolded…
2 Cristiano Ronaldo has now missed all 28 of his free-kicks for Juventus
1. Saved, straight at the keeper from a stupidly narrow angle.
2. Hit the shins of the wall.
3. Trickled wide, far too far out to genuinely believe you can score.
4. Straight into the wall.
5. Thudding into the toes of the wall.
6. Great low, diving save from the keeper, to be fair.
7. Long range, daft angle, straight at keeper… there's a theme here.
8. Into the wall and wide… again.
9. Wall. Hit a player's head this time though, so getting closer.
10. Shaved the studs of the wall.
11. Weak and straight at the keeper.
12. Straight into the wall from just 19 yards out.
ACCA WITH LADBROKES Pick up a whole load of acca features to help you land the big one
13. Fairly decent save, but keeper would have been cross if it had gone in.
14. Wall and over. Next.
15. Around 4,376 yards out. Wall. Sigh.
16. Long range. Wall. Again.
17. I mean, come on… this one was basically in the corner. Hitting the wall. Try a cross, eh?
18. Decent, lad. Thundering one into the crossbar. Still not a goal. Not even a shot on target.
19. Weak daisy cutter straight into the arms of the grateful keeper.
20. Over the bar. Didn't hit the wall this time, though… so, that's something.
21. Into the wall from way out on the left-side of the box.
22. Dramatic run-up, cleanly struck, aaaaaaaand… into the wall.
23. Yep, into the wall again. Although in his defence, the wall looked about three yards too close.
24. I am bored of writing the word "wall".
25. The "W", "A" and "L" keys on my keyboard are wearing out.
MOST READ IN FOOTBALLRON THE HUNT Juve to spend big on ‘next Ronaldo’ after freeing up £260m with Jeep sponsor GossipHERR TO THE THRONE Man Utd see £43m Monchengladbach ace Zakaria as Herrera replacement TIM VICKERY Watford-bound Joao Pedro is struggling in Brazil before his big-money Prem move FLUSHED WITH CASH Liverpool legend Agger rakes in record £1.77m profits from sewer company PicturedMOUR TO IT? Mourinho in Arsenal executive box to watch under-fire Emery scrape Vitoria win PRINCE AMONG MEN How Man U could line up after £3bn-plus takeover from Saudi Crown Prince MULL IT OVER How Man Utd could line up with Muller as they plot move for wantaway playmaker GossipWAN-DERFUL Palace get £22.5m from Aaron Wan-Bissaka's United fee as Oz bank buy out loan GossipREAL PROBLEM Real Madrid tell Brahim Diaz he can leave less than year after Man City move PicturedHARD LUK Jovic allegedly ditches mother of his child for Serbian model Sofija Milosevic
26. Straight at a defender. Not content with hitting a wall, he's gone straight at a stray defender from an impossible angle.
27. OK, I'm getting cross now. W.A.L.L.
28. And one for luck. Cristiano Ronaldo. More like Cristiano RonWALLdo. Am I right?