Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby could return during the NBA Finals, Raptors coach Nick Nurse said on Monday.
NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors
- Game 1: Warriors @ Raptors – Friday, May 31, 2am
- Game 2: Warriors @ Raptors – Monday June 3, 1am
- Game 3: Raptors @ Warriors – Thursday June 6, 2am
- Game 4: Raptors @ Warriors – Saturday June 8, 2am
- Game 5 (if needed): Warriors @ Raptors – Tuesday June 11, 2am
- Game 6 (if needed): Raptors @ Warriors – Friday June 14, 2am
- Game 7 (if needed): Warriors @ Raptors – Monday June 17, 1am
- All games broadcast live on Sky Sports Arena
Anunoby has missed Toronto’s entire playoff run after undergoing an emergency appendectomy on April 12, one day before the team’s playoff opener against the Orlando Magic.
Nurse said Anunoby is about 10 days away from being able to play, which would put him in line for a potential return for Game 4 on June 7 at the Golden State Warriors.
Follow Sky Sports NBA on Twitter
See the NBA's best plays and stay up to date with the latest news
“He is doing better. He is on the court. He is moving around,” Nurse said. “He is not 100 per cent, but he’s healing.”
Anunoby, a defensive-minded player who was the No. 23 pick in the 2017 NBA Draft, averaged 7.0 points, 2.9 rebounds and 20.2 minutes in 67 regular-season games this year.
Get NBA news on your phone
Want the latest NBA news, features and highlights on your phone? Find out more
Game 1 of the NBA Finals takes place in Toronto in the early hours of Friday morning (2am) live on Sky Sports Arena.
Want to watch the NBA but don’t have Sky Sports? Get the Sky Sports Action and Arena pack, click here.