Russell Westbrook posted his seventh successive triple-double as the Oklahoma City Thunder defeat the Orlando Magic.
Westbrook finished with 16 points, 15 rebounds and 16 assists, in support of Paul George’s game-high 39 points, to lead the Thunder to a 132-122 victory, their eighth win in their last 10 games.
Get NBA news on your phone
Want the latest NBA news, features and highlights on your phone? Find out more
Despite shooting just 5-of-14 from the field, former league MVP Westbrook clinched his seventh straight triple-double by the end of the third quarter. It’s the third such streak of Westbrook’s career.
Follow Sky Sports NBA on Twitter
See the NBA's best plays and stay up to date with the latest news
Only Oscar Robertson and Michael Jordan have had at least seven consecutive triple-double performance. Robertson holds the NBA record with nine consecutive triple-doubles.
Tuesday night's scores
- Los Angeles Lakers 94-136 Indiana Pacers
- Toronto Raptors 119-107 Philadelphia 76ers
- Boston Celtics 103-92 Cleveland Cavaliers
- Orlando Magic 122-132 Oklahoma City Thunder
- Minnesota Timberwolves 106-108 Memphis Grizzlies
- Los Angeles Clippers 117-115 Charlotte Hornets
- Miami Heat 118-108 Portland Trail Blazers
- Detroit Pistons 105-92 New York Knicks
Click the video at the top of the page to watch Westbrook’s latest stat-sheet-stuffing performance.
Want to watch the NBA but don’t have Sky Sports? Get the Sky Sports Action and Arena pack, click here.